Monday, May 14, 2007

More Transparency Fun....

This next post is using Ladybug Hello from TAC™. I plan on using this one, butterfly and scrap transparency for a workshop. I first stamped with versamark on the card only half way up. Next, I took a 3 3/4 square, scrappers paint and painted a white streak on the transparency. When this dried I stamped the ladybug's with Staz On on the opposite site of the paint, colored the flower and bugs with Tombow markers and adhered this to a square 4" square of coordinating red. Lastly, I attached this to a black cardstock square and stamped in black the Hello sentiment on the card. On the inside, I placed a white cardstock piece and stamped a ladybug and sentiment to finish the project.

I Love this look of the paint and really enjoyed doing it. You just need a bit of dry time when stamping on transparency!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin