Friday, September 21, 2007

Cha Cha Inspiration Joy-Fold....

....I was feeling bored today so I went looking for ideas. I did get a bit side tracked and ended up at scor-pal.com. (I tend to do that often) After ordering this awsome gadget,(I love trying different folds this scoring tool makes it easy), I found this project created by Valerie Strangle. It was so cute I had to try it. I hope you like it. First, the cover is shown then the cover opened. Next, the inside of the card then following that the openings of the hidden message folds. I love it and am also loving the The Angel Company™ exclusive Cha Cha papers and embellishments!








2 comments:

Maisymary's Findings said...

great creation ! I love trying out cards with folds too once in a while !

Trina said...

These are gorgeous!!! Good Job!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin