Monday, September 17, 2007

Technique Fun....


I thought I would post photo's of projects done at a Funshop this weekend. I am not thrilled with some of the scanned images that I've posted so from now on I must take photo's! The projects consisted of "Soot Stamping" and "Faux Leather". I thought they were pretty for fall and a masculine type card. For a workshop, these are definately more time consuming so I would suggest doing them with experienced stampers.

Quick instructions for soot stamping shown here: Brayered Palette Sunflower on glossy paper, moved the paper over a flame quickly with the colored side down and then stamped the soot off the paper. Lastly, seal with Fixative. (Be careful not to catch yourself or paper on fire!)

Instructions for faux leather: Brayer Liquid Applique onto your paper, here under the horse on 3 x 2 1/2 white cardstock. Once brayerd, heat with a heat gun on top and from underneath, stamp image and heat set again over image to set ink.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

OOOOHHHH Faux Leather sounds like fun! I'm going to have to try that one, cool! Thanks for sharing! Awesome projects, look great!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin