Saturday, October 13, 2007

Charcoal Leaves for Autumn....



I needed to make a quick fall card today. I thought since I love using transparency/acetate, I would dig it out again! I always use Staz On inks to stamp on either of the clear materials. For todays project I used acetate. I also used The Angel Company™ (TAC) Charcoal Leaves and greeting from Trendy Greeting for this. The strip of brown paper on the white cardstock is from TAC's Exclusive Genevieve™ Collection.

Technique: Simply stamp charcoal leaves with black Staz On on acetate. Allow a few minutes for this to dry. Remember you can see adhesives through the acetate so to avoid seeing my adhesive I covered it over with a strip of black satin ribbon. This is a very simple yet elegant card to make.

I hope you like this simple little project. I'll be posting more soon as I have swaps and projects to work on! (So little time so much to Stamp!)

*As always, typos left for your enjoyment (haha)

2 comments:

Tami said...

This is such an elegant card. Love the colors you chose. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Emilia said...

Yup! I love it! I like the simple card but it gives warm feels!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin