Saturday, November 17, 2007

I'm sitting trying make some progress on Christmas cards. I'm not having much luck feeling inspired so I've decided to post instead. Most know I Love working with transparency and here are a few more.

I love the look of this first one using The Angel Company™ (TAC) Floral Dingbats. I stamped on acetate with a stamp and stick glue pad, then added my glitter. I adhered this using a sparkle brad in the center. The rest of the card is Bazzill cardstock folded to A2 size, the front is then folded in half with the layered sqaures attached. The background is made using versamark. This is yes another quick and easy card with a stunning look! Don't you think?

This next one is using Ornamental Snowflakes from The Angel Company™ Fall Supplement along with Holiday Magic over Matchbox Card bases. Again I stamped these gorgeous snowflakes with Staz On white on transparency and adhered it with a dainty little ribbon. I simply stamped the Holiday Greeting on the fold of the card.

I hope you enjoy these simply stamped ideas!

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

Really pretty projects, I love all the snowflakes!

Jennifer Carter said...

Great cards! Love them both!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin