Monday, November 19, 2007

Inspired by Fairle

I recently attended a SU workshop where Fairle made this adorable 3-D tree with SU papers. She said she was inspired by a project she saw made out of wood and incorporated it into her paper crafts. (Very Clever) I wanted to try it again using TAC™ Merry Wishes Paper and Ornamental Christmas Set. In the picture, the sample is on the left and my remake is on the right. Thanks Fairle for your Creative Inspiration.
After several requests, here is a "rough" word document with Instructions. Check out Fairle's blog for New Photo Tutorial! I am tutorial challenged.

9 comments:

Ila said...

Wow! These are Fabulous trees!! What a great idea!!

My Paper World said...

Very pretty!

Jennifer Carter said...

These are so cool! Love how the Merry Wishes paper looks on them. Thanks for sharing!!

Emilia said...

these are gorgeous and creative!

Carol said...

I'm a sucker for a great tree. These are beautiful...time for me to play.

Marlou said...

These are so adorable!!! very creative, thanks for lovely comment!! :) x

steph said...

Oh wow! These are lovely! Thanks for stopping by my blog! x

Heather Scott said...

That is really cute Allison! Thanks for showing us how fabulous it looks with Merry Wishes! I am going to have to find some time to make a couple myself!

Kristine said...

OH WOW...these are soo fabulous!! LOVE that paper you used :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin