Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

I have been tagged by Michele at Whimsical Creations
Instructions:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok so here are my seven weird or random facts:

1. My favorite TV shows are Grey's Anatomy, ER and Desperate Housewives - love "em!!!


2. Random fact, I am Not a morning person.


3. I love to act goofy and wierd, it hides my "aging" moments?!


4. I can make a wig out of my own hair without cutting it? hehe My children understand this one.


5. I not only enjoy paper crafts but previously refinished furniture and crochette (spelling) :)


6. I tend to be long winded, ramble on, a bit hyper and did I mention I talk alot?


7. I have a new found faith and don't stress as much as I use to by "letting go".


This is fun...let me see who I can tag? In No particular order I hope they'll play...

Kerri
Fairelle (I hope I spelled that right)
Laurie

Lavendar Angel Cloud
Heather
I'm out of time....I'll tag two more later...:)

1 comment:

kerry said...

Thanks for tagging me....I don't tag, but I guess I'll try for the sake of trying....PS...Love your ornaments too!

Kerry

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin