Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Simply Stamped Elegant and Fun...

I've decided to do a quick post while I have a few minutes! Here are a few projects I've done recently and thought I would share. With the holidays coming and busy schedules these are perfect little starting points for quick projects. I hope you enjoy them.
This is yet another tranparency card. I used the New TAC Ornamental Snowflakes available from the Fall Supplement. This is a gorgeous set! It is done simply on a white full card. I stamped on Navy Blue cardstock with Staz On Opaque White, layered with stamped on transparency and adhered to the front of the white base. I placed ribbon to hide my adhesive. :)

TIP: Use your stamp and stick glue pad, the sprinkle glitter on your stamped image for a nice sparkly effect! It works on transparency/acetate too!
This is a cute little mini candy cane holder. I'm making these for little treats for my daughters class and doing at FUNshops this month. To make the "pouch", first cut strips of Sparkle Cardstock from TAC into 2 3/4 x 11 strips. I folded in half then punched the holes. Next, I scored from the center fold out 1/4 inch on both sides to create a base fold. This card is stamped with TAC™ Christmas Fun set. I used the holly as a background and the candy cane as a focal point. Lasty, I layered, colored and stickled while closing it with some ribbon after adhering the candy cane inside!



Lastly, this simple little project is with Transparency again. I used Ornamental Joy from the Fall Supplement from TAC™ and Amelia Exclusive Papers and Ribbons. Simply stamp with Staz On Black on your transparency, layer over the same size patterned paper and attach with brads on coordinating cardstock. The ribbon is adhered and trimmed to fit!

8 comments:

Carol said...

Thanks for your thouhtful comments and stopping by my site. I love the variety of work you are doing. I have an art background and love trying new things with paper. Glad you like what I'm doing. I will stop by often.

Andrea, said...

Fabulous work, love the little door hanger

ink'n'rubba said...

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, you have some beautiful works of art on your blog - and those transparencies are outstanding! I do hope your DH will recover quickly.

Ila said...

I love your transparency card! I am going to have to try this ...I have the glue pad and haven't even opened it yet...isn't that terrible?...lol...I just keep forgetting I have it...

My Paper World said...

Really beautiful projects, thanks for sharing!

Emilia said...

this first card is amazing! I thought it is a pattern paper at first sight! Great!

Marieke Vermeulen said...

You have made some BEAUTIFUL projects!!

xxxMarieke

CresceNet said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin