Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Something Old

I thought I would share this idea today especially for the TAC™ creative consultants. I found these frames at the dollar store a while back and decided to use TAC's Gift With Purchase stamps in it using all different techniques and colors. I'll have to change them soon with the new catty coming out but that's the fun part. The frame in black is from the 06-07 catalogue that I basically stamped and colored. The other frame I covered with some Mulberry Meadow paper and punched the holes then colored the inserted stamp sheet.(click the image for a larger view)

3 comments:

My Paper World said...

They are gorgeous! I especially love the glittery effects!

Margo, aka flyingflower said...

Another great idea! TFS!

Stampin' Meg said...

Great way to display the GWP's!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin