Thursday, December 6, 2007

Dig out those older items...

My apologies for such time between posts (my sister has been visiting and Family first). I decided while cleaning out my cubes to use some older items I keep forgetting about!I'm sure we're all busy with the holidays comingand I can't decide what cards to send! I thought I would share an updated tin and a new card using older items. First is the tin and card together. This one has been added to and updated to make the older--->newer. :)Also, inside I always put dividers labeled and insert cards.

This card today is using TAC™ Vintage Holiday Papers, Vellum and Flourishes Stamps with versamark under the vellum. I used miscellaneous ribbon with a splash of gold through a slit punch and Marvy Clever Lever punches (a must have for crafters. The sentiment is from SU Star-Studded Season. Around the scallop punch I added gold Stickles that everyone should get addicted to.(I'm thanksful I can purchase it from myself through TAC™) For some extra dimension, I have also added Gold Liquid Pearls around the oval. This is something I always forget I have and it's a great little touch.

Click images to view larger.


Tip of the post: Using glitter, liquid pearls, fun flock and liquid applique can take your card to another level!These are things I've had forever and forget about so what about you? Dig out those forgotten items and create! Let me know what you come up with!

2 comments:

Seleise said...

simply beautiful projects. I love your cards!! Looking forward to being an SBS4 sister with you!

Littlekel90 said...

I just love this tin and card. Very pretty, a little vintage. I adore the pinks you used, and the script of that Christmas sentiment is perfect.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin