Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year..

...I am currently working on The Swing Card Tutorial! I am almost done and should be getting this posted in the next few days. I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year!




Until then, I created this quick card last night for Jen's Color Challenge (CCC5) over on Paper Wings. The challenge was to use these colors of Blue, Green, and Burgandy. (I forget exact names ) The picture is a bit darker but I think it came out cute. I used TAC's New Summer Elegance Set. On the background, I used one of the Many new Curl type sets called Fancy Curls with the Versamagic Jewel Box inks. I enjoy their chalky appearance and the colors coordinated well with the paper challenge.


I'll be back soon with the swing card example and Tutorial.

7 comments:

pescbrico said...

This is very lovely! I like it a lot!
Happy new year to you to!

Flossie's Follies said...

Lovely card, your blog is great, I am in the SBS 2, glad to see a fellow member. Wishing you and your family a Happy and Healthy 2008

~KRISTY~ said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALISON,LOVE YOUR NEW CARD THE COLOURS LOOK GREAT & THE SWIRLS ARE AWESOME....VERY CLASSY.

Rita, an Inky Friend said...

Love the card and the colors...
rita

Tammy said...

Love the card and the colors you used. Happy New Year to you and your family!!

Tammy
SBS4 sister

Sadie B said...

thank you for your comment on my blog, just had to pop over to look at yours. Wonderful cards & photos, your cat is so cute sleeping with the gifts.
I look forward to visiting again during 2008.
Happy New Year

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful font on these words, they're on my have to have list.

Jane

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin