Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Look below for another of todays posts for a look at the New Paper Collections from The Angel Company™.



A quick card I put together to show one of the new sets. This one is called Summer Elegance debuting in the New TAC™ catalogue. I used blue paper from Mulberry Meadow™ exclusive collection, mounted on white and the card is Bazzill Brown. I used Versa Magic Whisper White ink for the sentiment and Burnt Umber for the swirls. The floral look center is part of the swirl set that I restamped, cut out and mounted with a glue dot. I also added a few sparkles from Platinum Stickles. All supplies are from TAC™.

7 comments:

Littlekel90 said...

Ooh, very elegant indeed. I am loving this set. Can't wait to get my little paws on a new catalog. :) Kelly

Jennifer Carter said...

I love that card! It's beautiful! The colors you chose are just perfect too!!

Tracey said...

I agree very elegant I love the blue and brown color combo just perfect :)

~KRISTY~ said...

I AGREE WITH THE GIRLS,ITS A VERY ELEGNAT CARD INDEED!I LOVE THE SCROLLY/SWIRLYS.

Carmen said...

Very lovely card, love the colors!

My Paper World said...

Really pretty! The colours look fantastic!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the colors you used.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin