Wednesday, December 26, 2007

NEW Exclusives from The Angel Company™

I am so excited to receive my New Inspiration Book & Catalogue and my Sneak Peek items. I haven't cut the stamps but plan to later today and try to create something to show some samples.(If the children cooperate) I am posting some pictures of the Exclusive New Papers and Matchbook Kit. You can also view more picture samples over on Jen's Ink Spot. She has scanned some of the new sets and posted pictures of them!




Here is show the New Pemberly Bay™ Matchbook Kit, exclusive to TAC™. It will coordinate wonderfully with the NEW Amberley Grace™ SWIC and Hemmingway™. These specTACular new collections are beautiful and I can't wait to create! The coordinating ribbons, hardware, cardstock and stamps will help anyone's creative process! The Amberley Grace™ collection is featured on the cover of the Inspiration Book and Catalogue. I have this in the left sidebar.













The Stunning New Juliet™ SWIC is wonderful and will be enhanced with the coordinating Juliet Florals stamp set. As with all SWIC (Soar With It collections), you may get coordinating ribbon, cardstock and hardware.









This is Miss Moxey™ SWIC Collections. The NEW Rockin' Roxie™ Matchbook Kit coordinates wonderfully as do the Moxie Minis & Starburst Florals stamp sets. (no picture yet)






I'd love to read your thoughts on the new papers! As always, typos and grammatical errors left for your enjoyment. :)

1 comment:

Donelda said...

wow, I love these!! Thanks for sharing.

Donelda SBS4

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin