Saturday, December 29, 2007

Scor-pal Project and Tutorial

The Scor-pal will now be available in the NEW Spring/Summer 2008 Angel Company Catalogue. This is a great item and as an Independent Demonstrator with TAC™ I am thrilled to have it in the catalogue. (It makes a wonderful 1/2 priced item for Hostess's or on qualifying orders). I've created this project made using this newly available scoring tool. The pictures of the project closed and opened below. Click on Images to view Larger



ITEMS USED HERE & TUTORIAL:

12 X 5 1/2 Piece of cardstock (brown)
2 3/4 X 2 5/8 Cardstock (brown for front)
2 1/2 X 2 3/8 White Cardstock (stamped here with Summer Elegance block stamp)
2 1/2 X 1 3/8 White Cardstock (Stamped here with Tree block)


TAC™ Summer Elegance Stamp Set! Available Jan. 2, 2008
TAC™ Genevieve Patterned Paper Collection
5 1/4 X 3 3/4
5 1/4 X 2 1/4
5 1/4 X 1 1/4 (Two this size)

INK:
Palette Burnt Umber
Palette Jardin Moss

Miscellaneous:
Ribbon
Brads

To start your project, lay the 12 X 5 1/2 cardstock on your Scor-pal and/or scor from left to right at 4 inches,6 1/2 inches, 9 inches and 10 1/2 inches. Once scored, fold from left to right to create a multi-level card. This will give you 5 different surfaces to Stamp and Embellish!

Here is how I embellished:
On the first two adhere your 5 1/4 X 1 1/4 patterned papers. On the next (3rd) flap adhere your 5 1/4 X 2 1/4 and lastly adhere your 5 1/4 X 3 3/4 piece to form the "inside" of the card. (Note: On the sample I stamped the inside with more pieces from Summer Elegance in Burnt Umber Palette Ink). On the blank (4th) section. I stamped with coordinating ink swirls and on the 2 1/2 X 1 3/8 piece of white, stamped with Jardin Moss the Gorgeous Tree Block from Summer Elegance. This piece is then adhered to the 4th section. For the front, I used my 2 3/4 X 2 5/8 cardstock layered with the 2 1/2 X 2 3/8 white stamped in Jardin Moss and Burnt Umber. (ALL stamped images are from the Summer Elegance Set)You can notice the Laugh stamp in the center of the coordinating square block stamp! Once the white is stamped and adhered to the brown. I layered this from the center of the first section with brads. To complete the project, I slipped coordinating ribbon under stamped square, around the bottom of the card and finally tied to complete. Viola...it's done.


This is such a wonderful different idea on a card and I hope you enjoy it! I'm trying to work on my tutorials for you. If you do try this project post here so I can see your sample!:)
















Coming soon.....Swing Card and Tutorial!!

24 comments:

Girl With the Gadgets said...

Beautiful! I really like you choice of items.. I just made some cards using this set and I put laugh in center also.. I mailed them this morning and forgot to scan..

Anyway.. I really love your project

Stampin' Meg said...

This is just gorgeous- Now I see why I need a score=pal. It's going on my first order!

Laurie Unger said...

I have got to try this! Thanks for posting the tutoria!

Jennifer Carter said...

That is beautiful!! Love the colors too!!

Keryn Campbell said...

Lovely card. Wouldn't it be nice to have a scor-pal available here.

stampez said...

Love it Allison! I made a similar card to that a long long time ago for a seminar project - with those vine hearts TAC carried an each of the folded edges. I will have to see if I can find a picture of it. It was different though!

I love yours!

sparkplug17 said...

Very pretty! I love the choice of colors and paper. Great work!

SBS4- Sparkle

Ila said...

What a Gorgeous card!! and a great tutorial using the scorpal. I'll be checking back for the swing card tutorial for sure.TFS.

Maren said...

What a stunning card!! Thanks for sharing the tutorial!

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card love the papers you have used. Thanks for the tutorial. Happy New Year

Debbie Yates said...

Just beautiful...so elegant! Thank you for the tutorial...God Bless - Happy New Year!

Jacqueline's Craft Nest said...

That is a beautiful card - just LOVE the flourishes too!

pescbrico said...

This is just a prefect card! Thanks for your comment on my blog :)

My Paper World said...

This is so beautiful! and the colours are gorgeous!

Kristine said...

WOW...i LOVE the designer paper you used here. It's incredibly elegant and beautiful!! :)

SBS4
Kristine

~KRISTY~ said...

WHAT A GORGEOUS SELECTION OF PAPERS YOU HAVE USED,WOW THEY LOOK AWESOME! THANX FOR THE TUTORIAL.

Donelda said...

Oh wow, what an increadible card!! I love it. Thanks for sharing!

Donelda SBS4

Suzanne said...

This is a gorgeous card!

Littlekel90 said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, Alison! Hubby got me a Cricut for Christmas, and I love it, but I think I would use the Scor-Pal sooo much more. *sniffle* Guess I need to see if I can host a TAC party to get me one. ah-ha :) Kelly

scrappernic said...

Very pretty--I love te colors and papers!

Seleise said...

This is a beautiful card and a wonderful tutorial! Thanks for sharing and Happy Stamping!

Rita, an Inky Friend said...

This is a fantastic card - can't wait to get that Scor-Pal.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Your projects are stunning! I can't wait to try your tutorial and go on line and look at the Angel co. catalog too... =)
Your SBS4 sister

戴佩妮Penny said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin