Friday, December 7, 2007

Tree Fold


I found this awsome tutorial at Jan's blog. I needed a bit of stress relief today so I decided to give this a try. All the items I used are from TAC™ (Vintage Holiday papers, stickles, stamps and I dug out some older Lasting Impressions card sets to use. Jan makes this great looking tree easy to make in a snap with her tutorial. I wanted this to be a whimsical card so I cut out the presents, stamped with the Spirit of Christmas set. I hope you enjoy it. It looks better in real life with the stickles all over the tree and presents. :)

(My apologies as I am still trying to perfect picture taking 101 for clarity.)

12 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh Alison this turned out really cute! I take my pictures near the front window using the natural light and my flash about 2 feet from my card. Most of my pictures are taken on the window sill using the closed vertical blinds as my backdrop. They look closed but are pulled back about half way open letting some light in. I wonder if that makes sense! Jan

~KRISTY~ said...

ISNT IT FUNNY HOW SCRAPBOOKING & CARD MAKING CAN BE SUCH A GREAT STRESS RELIEF! LOVE YOUR CARD THE PAPER FOLDING LOOKS AWESOME!

Tammy said...

CUTE!! I'm in the SBS4 group with you and look forward to getting to know you.

Tammy

Tracey said...

Hi Alison Im also in the SBS4 group and look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations

scrappernic said...

ANother SBS4 sister here. I LOVE this card! The paper folding is so fun and I love how it sparkles!

Juliann said...

I love oragami trees I am kind of addicted to them!!! Love your little presents as well. I found you from Ink Something...one of the gals in your group! Great blog! TFS!

Kelly S said...

This is great! I love how it turned out! Just beautiful

Littlekel90 said...

These are fun, aren't they?! I made them this year too for some of my Christmas cards, but I didn't make packages--I LOVE your packages! Great idea.

Deb said...

Fantastic card, I love your tree, I just spotted the tutorial for this too!

Donelda said...

Wow, cool tree fold!! You are making me want to try this!! I am a SBS4 sister! I cna't wait to see all your work!

My Paper World said...

Wow! the tree looks great! thanks for sharing!

Kristine said...

OH!! What a clever idea to put packages under the tree! :) I've made these cute trees before, but have never seen one quite like this :) LOVE IT!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin