Friday, January 4, 2008

7 New Cards Today... Valentine Theme

It's been a creative day! I've been watching QVC's specials today on scrapping/crafts and I saw the tagger so I decided to create this card with it. It's one of those tools I purchased, stuck away and forgot about! As I sit here watching, I've been getting a jump start on my Valentines Day cards. (Click images to view larger)

This first card I designed shows the use of the Tagger. Additional items used for this card are Bella Flora Papers™ and Bazzill Cardstock, and ribbon. The sentiment is from TAC's Summer Elegance with Pallete Landscape. It was yet another quick simple card. The first picture shows the Tagger along with the card. Next, I also show it close up so you can see the charm attached with the Tagger.









Once this card was done, I was feeling playfully creative. It was one of those afternoons where the ideas were just flowing. I used my Uptown Girl and Mimi SWIC exclusive papers from TAC along with their Love Doodles and Running Stitches stamp sets. (The stitches you see aren't from a sewing machine, they are Stamps!) I've also used Marvy hole punches, Stickles, Versamagic Inks and ribbons.

(Remember: Click Images to View Larger)










(I'm off to finish watching QVC with Lisa Bearson. If you watched the specials on the show, did you get anything? What was your favorite item? hehe)


I hope you enjoy these "simply stampedbyanangel" projects and have a glorious day.

11 comments:

Jennifer Carter said...

Wow! You've been busy!! I love them all! Great ideas and designs!!

pescbrico said...

Wow! this was a very creative day for sure !:)

Littlekel90 said...

Wow you were productive today. I feel like a dud! I only made one card today. Drop by my blog for a chance to win some goodies. One of your cards almost is the same as the sketch I did. :) Kelly

Deb said...

Wow, you have been busy, beautiful cards. the 'stitching' looks great!

Rita, an Inky Friend said...

Fantastic cards - what a creative day you have had.

Kylie said...

These creations are all just beautiful, you really did get into a creative mood didn't you!

Lisadwb said...

Your Valentines are so awesome!! I have been trying to decide which paper to use- you have given me a couple of ideas. Thanks!!!
I hope your creativity rubs off.....LOL

All Pink girl said...

Wow what a lot of fabulous cards ,brilliant work ,Dawnx

Jacqueline's Craft Nest said...

I love the papers you have used - just beautiful!

My Paper World said...

Very pretty projects!

~KRISTY~ said...

THOSE TAGGING GUNS LOOK LIKE FUN! YOU HAD A VERY BUSY&CREATIVE DAY ALISON & THEY ALL LOOK AWESOME LOVE ALL THE COLOURS YOUR USING AT THE MOMENT AS WELL.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin