Monday, January 21, 2008
Love Coupons and Instructions
Click images to view larger
I am still using my TAC Mimi scraps and stamps. This was a fun little project. The picture to the left shows the pieces unassembled to form my coupon booklet. (Above completed) I've typed a quick instructional tutorial for you. Note: The coupons are perforated for removal!
1. I first typed my coupons in Microsoft Works using a text box of approximately 4" X 2". One can make these as big or small as you like.
2. I spaced down about an inch from the top and began typing. The top space will be used to create a perforated area.
3. After printing out 2 sheets of these coupons and 2 blank covers on Khaki cardstock, I cut them and stamped! Here I used a retired Hearts set and Love from Love Doodles from TAC.
4. I have a close up picture to show the perforation. For Christmas my friend gave me the Craft-Lite Cutter. This was a wonderful chance to use this to make it so the coupons can be easily removed!
5. Lastly, I used my crop-a-dile to put an eyelet and keychain to hold it all together.
Thanks for viewing my projects, I hope I've inspired you.
I will be posting pictures of my craft space soon where you can peek into my world!