Monday, January 21, 2008

Love Coupons and Instructions


Click images to view larger


I am still using my TAC Mimi scraps and stamps. This was a fun little project. The picture to the left shows the pieces unassembled to form my coupon booklet. (Above completed) I've typed a quick instructional tutorial for you. Note: The coupons are perforated for removal!

1. I first typed my coupons in Microsoft Works using a text box of approximately 4" X 2". One can make these as big or small as you like.

2. I spaced down about an inch from the top and began typing. The top space will be used to create a perforated area.

3. After printing out 2 sheets of these coupons and 2 blank covers on Khaki cardstock, I cut them and stamped! Here I used a retired Hearts set and Love from Love Doodles from TAC.

4. I have a close up picture to show the perforation. For Christmas my friend gave me the Craft-Lite Cutter. This was a wonderful chance to use this to make it so the coupons can be easily removed!

5. Lastly, I used my crop-a-dile to put an eyelet and keychain to hold it all together.



Thanks for viewing my projects, I hope I've inspired you.

I will be posting pictures of my craft space soon where you can peek into my world!

11 comments:

Rita, an Inky Friend said...

Love your Love Coupons - thanks for the inspiration. rita

pescbrico said...

I love your project! I have to say that I love all of your stuff very much. You have always interesting projects! Thank you so much for sharing :)
Have a nice day! :)

Littlekel90 said...

This is the cutest little booklet, Alison! I just adore it!! Thanks for the explanation. Now I have to check into a craft-lite cutter. I love my crop-a-dile, too. It really makes eyelets soooo easy, doesn't it?! :) Kelly

Nancy Grant said...

These are so fun! Wonderful idea!
:-)

scrappernic said...

What a fun idea!

Anonymous said...

Definately trying this one, your ideas are so unique. Jane

Deb said...

I love this idea, it is so sweet and they look fabulous!

~KRISTY~ said...

WOW THEY LOOK AWESOME ALISON..WHAT A CUTE IDEA,I LOVE THE STAMPING.

Jane said...

Love this! I wonder how else you could do the perforation? I'd love to make one of these for hubby and the boys.

Jane
SBS4

Donelda said...

hehehehe, what a great idea!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Bridgett said...

That is a really fun idea! Thanks for sharing it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin