Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Marjorie's Color Challenge #3

One of my fellow SBS4 sister's Marjorie is doing a color challenge. I found out about it reading posts on our SBS4 Yahoo Group.

As I am sitting listening to American Idol, I assembled this one really quick. I decided to dig out my transparency yet again for her color challenge. I don't have the exact colors but I chose scraps from TAC's Lily Anna Paper collection that were close. The colors look off in this photo I'm picture taking challenged! (colors in the photo are more soft pink, minty green and light blue IRL)


Here I simply layered my patterned paper over white cardstock. Then, I stamped Curls & Swirls (TAC) with Staz On White Opaque on transparency. Lastly, attached the transparency with brads and added Bazzill Flowers from TAC and bling.





Just another "Simply Stampedbyanangel" card. As most know I enjoy quick, simple, elegant cards and am on most groups as "stampedbyanangel" hence my phrasing simply stampedbyanangel. Maybe I should "coin" that phrase?

Until next time, happy scramping!!

3 comments:

Tickle Me Pink said...

Oh love the white swirls on the transparency!! I'm going to have to try that sometime! Lovely card :D And thanks for playing in my challenge!! I hope you don't mind me linking your blog post to the challenge post so other ladies can come here to see your wonderful card :D

~KRISTY~ said...

WOW WHAT A GORGEOUS EFFECT!YOUR NEW CARD LOOKS VERY ELEGANT!

Donelda said...

wow, this sounds so simple to make and yet, it is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Going to check out Marjorie's challenge -- I love challenger :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin