Sunday, January 20, 2008

Quick Happy Heart Card


I decided to use some transparency embossed with cuttlebug folders for a quick card. This is another "simply stamped" card. I used TAC Fanciful Flowers Stamp set and Brilliance Jewel Dew Drop set for this card. I stamped the flowers in the coordinating colors on tan cardstock. I next used scallop punces and the saying from TAC's It's Always Springtime to layer under the transparency. I attached the clear embossed transparency using a lay flat bow technique. Viola! The card is complete.

Note: The Brilliance Dew Drops make it easy to coordinate your inks for a simple yet sophisticated look. There are 6 different sets of 4 available from The Angel Company.

3 comments:

~KRISTY~ said...

GORGEOUS SENTIMENT ALISON,LOVE THE SCALLOP OVALS!

Marcia said...

Allison, I love the flowers on this card - they are so different but in a nice way. The colours are great too!

Trudy Osborn said...

I know this card is a couple of years old, but I saw it under one of the pics and had to check it out! I LOVE it!!!! In fact, I think I am going to CASE it for a just for fun stamping party I am having at my house soon. TFS

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin