Monday, February 4, 2008

I've Made A Scrapbook Page!


Yes, I've have come outside of my comfort zone and did a scrap page. I was very inspired after viewing a fellow SBS4 sister Kristy's post on her blog. You must go look at her page it's a beautiful layout!! I love the look of the flowers on top of the swirls. Click Image to View Larger







The items I used for this layout were Mulberry Meadow papers, Bazzill Bitty Blossomes, Heidi Swapp White Florals, primas, brads, Clear Stardust Glitter gel pens, Staz On White and the stamps are from TAC. I used the clear glitter pen on top of the stamped swirls and on the sentiment to make it shimmer. I also used it in the center of some of the stamped flowers.

Stamps used are the sentiment from Summer Elegance, Curls and Swirls and the swirls from Simply Divine.

The picture is my daughter Melanie aka "Mimi". It is one of the few pictures I have that is not in my digital camera. I must start printing out more pictures to scrap. Thanks Kristy for the inspiration!

16 comments:

pescbrico said...

Your page is beautiful! :)

Marcela said...

beautiful !! i loved these flowers !

Marcela Radünz

~KRISTY~ said...

WOW ALSION! JUST AWESOME,IM SO HAPPY I INSPIRED YOU!I JUST LOVE IT!GORGEOUS PHOTO!

Julie said...

Hi Alison, I fouund you via Kristys blog. Your page is beautiful, the flowers are so pretty!

Gina's said...

Allison.. the layout is beautiful!!!! You really did a great job!! Love all the flowers

Carmen said...

Your layout looks really great!

Littlekel90 said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, Alison!! But I don't think there are too many craft items that you get your hands on that don't turn out beautiful!! Great job. Now I need to make one of those. You have truly inspired me as well, girls! But, I don't think my teenage son would look as good with the flowers are your daughter does. LOL Now off to see Kristy's, because I am so behind in my blogging duties ;)

scrapnnMO said...

OM good heavens Alison this LO is just GORGEOUS! Don't you just love being inspired. I think you've done a very lovely job with the scraplift! Keep the creations coming! Kristy is a great friend of mine, blogging buddies anyway!

Tammy said...

Awesome Alison! What a beautiful page (and of course daughter too!). I love the look of the layered flowers over the swirls - gorgeous! And of course, the famous Alison bling or glitter always adds the right elegant punch! You rock!

sparkplug17 said...

Very nice! I love the flowers and colors. Great layout!

Heather Devino said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Deb said...

This is stunning Alison, i recognise the flower and swirls pattern from Kristys, they are beautiful.

Kristine said...

WOWZERS!! This is just GORGEOUS! Love love love those flowers in the corner and all the swirls and those colors are TDF!! :) YOU GO GIRL! Love it! And Mimi's pretty darn CUTE as well!! You've done her justice with this LO.

Tickle Me Pink said...

Beautiful!! I love the colors and how the swirls really pop on that paper!! Your daughter is beautiful!

Seleise said...

oh my gosh - I love this scrapbook page. perfect colors (love Mulberry Meadow!!!) and perfect design. Great job!

scrappernic said...

GORGEOUS page! I love the colors and the flowers! Oh, and your daughter is beautiful too :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin