Monday, February 4, 2008

Looking Back: Older Cards, FUN Day..

Older cards in a new Post. I created these back in December. Again, at my friend Karen's as a challenge she had to make a Masculine card and another. (I forget exactly what)

What makes these cards special is actually the day! If you see the picture in the left column of angel friends. My friend & upline, Ginger, drove here from MD to visit us angels. We got together in Karen's craft space to look at the TAC catalogue we were just beginning to receive. We also played with the scor-pal making tri-fold cards (See Tutorial Link for Dec. 29), looked at new Paper and Stamp Sneak Peek sets. We laughed having a fun time as Tammy smelled the Staz-On! It made for a special day stamping with some great friends.


I don't have the source for the papers used here but the stamp set is TAC's Summer Elegance embossed in gold and the numbers are from TAC's Needed Numbers.

6 comments:

~KRISTY~ said...

VERY CLASSY CARDS YOU HAVE CREATED ALISON,LOVE THOSE COLOURS!

Yanitza Ramos said...

What a nice stamp. I just love TAC too. Great cards BTW.

Littlekel90 said...

Very nice masculine cards. :) Kelly

Tammy said...

awww, so sweet and TRUE! Many times it's the friends we are stamping with more then the projects that come out that day. It was TONS of fun in Karen's "heavenly oasis" (craft space just doesn't do it justice Alison! LOL) and I believe the source of papers would be Karen's totally organized paper scrap drawers - by color! whoduthunk? Anyway, it was an awesome time and I'm so glad I got to be a part of it! (Staz-on does smell good BTW - just don't read the warning on the back! it says NOT to inhale - that could explain a lot of things!) LOL

Tammy said...

Oh loved the cards too! This girl has style!

Tickle Me Pink said...

Very classic cards! I love the neutral and elegant tree!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin