Sunday, February 3, 2008

Simply Stampedbyanangel Masculine Valentine Cards


Here are some quick cards I created at my friend Karen's house. She has the ultimate craft room with water views, plenty of natural light and a "store" room full of fun goodies to play with. She has been such a blessing to me.

I wanted to share these for some masculine ideas. I don't know the source of the patterned paper but thought it was a great color for a manly card. I used TAC's Floral Dingbat and the one love sentiment is from TAC's BE Authentic. I also used Marvy Uchida's Scalloped heart punch again that was used in the previous Heart Pop-Up card tutorial. I've also used transparency, with a simple layer of the patterned paper.


If you'd like to see some fun Valentine type Skunks head over to Lisa's. These are a new set from TAC and she did a great job incorporating them into a Valentine type card.

4 comments:

~KRISTY~ said...

OHH YUMMY CARDS ALISON!LOVE THE SCALLOP HEARTS!

Marcia said...

Alison, these look so good, I really love these colours together and you have done a great job

Diana said...

Love this cards!! Now I know that I need this set!!

Love,
Diana

Tickle Me Pink said...

These are wonderful!! I love the black and red!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin