Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm Back...

I want to thank you all that have e-mailed asking if I am alright since I haven't posted! I am doing well I have just been busy with appointments, life and children. I am so glad to have some time to craft this week so look for more postings to come.

This is a quickie project I did today in about 30 minutes. A friend and I decided to create our decorated Memory Purses (available through The Angel Company™) by the end of March. I've used my oldest daughters pictures with her husband at the Marine Ball for this one. The papers and stickers used are from TAC's Kamalaht collection. Flowers used are the Bazzill Bitty Blossoms. I am more of a stamper than a scrapper but here only stamped a few Flourishes in the corner and faux stitching was made with plastic canvas. I really want to develope my skills in scrapping and do more of it.

Click Image to View Larger


This purse is really great and I've had it sitting around for months to do something with. The scrap insert is 8 X 10 and I plan to do the other side in some more seasonal spring colors when I find pictures to put with it!

Again, thank you for your concern. I have just been super busy these days! I really miss all my blog surfing and forum postings and hope to catch up soon!

17 comments:

Seleise said...

good to have you back and glad to see what the memory purse looks like in person. awesome!!! hope you get some surfing and crafting time soon!

Ginger - Angel 1427 said...

Congrats on getting 1/2 your purse done! I'm so glad that Alicia is happy!! How about doing the other 2 children on the other side?!

Deb said...

Lovely to see you back on your blog, this purse is so beautiful, what a fabulous way to display your memories!

Donelda said...

Glad to see you back at it Allison!! I love the purse and the swirls in the corner finished it off nicely. What a good looking couple!!

Thanks for sharing! Happy stamping this week.

Donelda

Tickle Me Pink said...

Welcome back!! Your purse is beautiful! I love the flourishes you stamped, the colors, and the pictures are just wonderful! Glad to see you creating again ^_~

Tracey said...

Welcome back Alison!! Love your purse very creative:)

sparkplug17 said...

Its nice to have you back! Your purse is coming out great!

Sparkle SBS4

Carmen said...

What a wonderful idea, your purse looks great! It's great to have you back!

Littlekel90 said...

Welcome back, Alison!! I wondered where you have been, but I have been so busy, too that I didn't even think to email you. Sorry :(

Your purse is just gorgeous and very creative, girl! :) Kel

Diana said...

I am so glad to hear from you!! Thanks God everything is allright!!

Your purse is awesome!!

Love,
Diana

Marcia said...

Hi Alison, isn't it a pain when life gets in the way of some creativity! Glad to see what you have been up to, come back this way for a break when you can.

Jane said...

This certainly doesn't look like a "quickie" project! Nice job on it.

Jane
SBS4

~KRISTY~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~KRISTY~ said...

I MADE A BOO BOO ON MY LAST COMMENT..LOL
AWESOME CREATION ALISON,LOVE THE COLOURS.

Kelly S said...

What a cute purse! I love it! Great job!

scrappernic said...

I"m losing it--I thought I already commented on this one--LOL! ANyway--LOVE the purse--so fun!

catt871 said...

Welcome back to the blogger world!!! I love this purse....it is SO cool!!!!!
Chris

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin