Sunday, April 13, 2008

Refreshing Tutorial & Coming Soon...

...if you missed my post on January 28 with the label of Old Project New Tutorial stop by the Scor-pal main site where Rita is featured in the April/May magazine with another fabulous tutorial for this project!!



I'm currently designing another take on an older project I have for Father's Day. Again, revamping an old project with a fresh new verion and tutorial as the golf and crayon post so watch for updates on this!! Hint: Almost all men can and do use this!!

Note: If you enjoyed the Valentine coupon booklet perforated for use, think Mother's Day for this as well!!


Until the next post, I wanted to share just a few cards from my SBS4 sisters!! It is so fun to receive cards from friends that I have yet to meet! Thank you Sparkle (cupcake), Chris (Bench Tilda?) and Marjorie (Bella? Tub)? I hope I gave proper credit.

8 comments:

"Jany" said...

I'm looking forward to the tutorial!

Jane said...

They are all nice cards. I think my favorite is the cupcake...just 'cause it looks SO yummy! :-)

Jane
SBS4

~KRISTY~ said...

WOW LOVE ALL THE CARDS FROM THE SISTERS!

Tickle Me Pink said...

Yay you got it alright ^_~ I hope you had a wonderful birthday :D Love the other cards our sisters sent you too!

Kristine said...

Hi Allison! These are all very lovely--I especially love the Magnolia one cause i'm head-over-heels for those adorable little kids :D Lucky YOU!!

Kelly S said...

Love the cupcake card! (probably because I love that basic grey paper and cupcakes are oh so yummy!)

catt871 said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with for a Father's Day gift idea...I'm at a loss and I have THREE to do!! EEK!!!

Isn't our Sisterhood group the BEST??? :D

Seleise said...

cute cards! glad you had a good day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin