Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A new Award


Hello again and welcome back. My friend Ginger has given me a blog award! I'm to pass it to 3 fellow bloggers. I hope they don't already have it because they are fabulous artists and bloggers! I'm choosing 3 of my fellow SBS4 sisters:


Kelly L. also a Designer for Jessica Lynn Originals


Ying Designer for Magnolia Stamps!


Carmen Fabulous SBS4 sister Has honored me with awards before.
***
Thank you Ginger and enjoy my friends. I would pass it on to all my blogging friends but it only says for 3. :) Be sure to check out the blogs if you haven't seen them around already!
***
Wow....oooops
***
Ok..OK...I just went posting to announce to my friends I have issued them this award. Not surprisingly, Ying has already received it. :) I want to give this to another who hasn't gotten it yet since there are Tons of great artist and bloggers.I just checked Janes page and don't see it with her wonderful work.
***
***
Janes's Clear Dollar Stamp set of projects is adorable and a must see. It is posted on May 29 and is a great inspiration!
***
(Typos and grammatical errors left for your enjoyment)

7 comments:

Littlekel90 said...

Thank you, Alison. LOL . . . love your line at the bottom "Typos and grammatical errors left for your enjoyment." I will have to remember that. :D Kel

Tammy said...

Congrats on the award!! It is one of the prettiest award clipart I've seen in ages. Then again, I am totally biased to those colors and that look....lol.

Tammy
SBS4

Seleise said...

Congrats on your award!

Marcia said...

It's a nice reward to receive and congratulations. Love your by line, made me smile!

Kristine said...

:D Congrats to all awardees!! ;p

Kelly S said...

Congrats!!! I too have to comment on the byline! I need to add that to all my posts. LOL

Jane said...

Thanks for the award! Now...a silly question...how do I copy it onto my blog?

Jane

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin