Monday, June 23, 2008

A quick note...


Hello! We are living out of a few boxes while sleeping on air mattresses but I must share the new catalogue cover. The New Fall 2008 catalogue is being shipped! Above is the fabulous new cover! Below you can view the Gift with Purchase and Level A Hostess sets!

New Exclusive Gift With Purchases (GWP)


Receive one of these for every $30 purchases through your Angel Company Creative Consultant!

Hostess Rewards!


Level A Exclusive Hostess Sets


Receive at least one, for the Hostess, with as little as a $100 FUNshop/Order along with 1/2 off items.

Intrigued? Contact me to learn more.. stampedbyanangel@aol.com



As always, click image to view larger


3 comments:

Littlekel90 said...

That is a GREAT looking cattie front. I love that scrapbook page, and the sentiments are very useful too. I like that you get those as a hostess gift or free with your order. I rarely buy sentiment sets, because I figure if I spend $18-20 on a stamp set it should be images I can't draw *wink* is that wrong?! lol

Seleise said...

great posts with pics of the new stuff. good luck with the moving process. I enjoyed reading through your recent posts. I've been a slacker on post reading since I had seminar stuff to get ready. Wish you could have been there as it was a blast! love your moving card!

Lisadwb said...

Good luck getting everything settled. I know how excited you must be.

I love the new catty!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin