Sunday, June 15, 2008

Simply Stamped by Alison

This may be my last post for a few weeks. The movers are coming to pack us up this week and we will be staying with family until we get a place. I do have some of my crafting stuff aside and hope to find time to do some stamping. If not, I'll be back in a few weeks.
For now, here is a quick card I made for moving!

Items Used:


Stamp: Moving Dude (Retired TAC)
Paper: Bazzill Blue
Patterned Paper: Genevieve Collection TAC exclusive
Miscellaneous: Prima Flowers, "bling"





If any readers are in the Northeast Pennsylvania area, drop me an e-mail. I would love to make some new stamping friends to get together with after I relocate.

10 comments:

Tammy said...

Have a safe journey!!!

Tammy
SBS4

Marcia said...

Best of luck with the move Alison. New adventures are so much fun!

Ying Pang, said...

good luck with the move, may God bless you and your family. Hope to see more of your creation after you settled.

Littlekel90 said...

Hey, Alison, you won on the baby alpaca naming!! I will be sending you a small package this week sometime. I will check on SBS4 group to find your new address, I guess. If you want it sent somewhere else, let me know by emailing me at Littlekel90 (at) windstream (dot) net. :) Kel

Deb said...

fabulous moving card Alison, you have done so well getting these made ready for the move! Good luck with the move later this week, hope it all goes smoothly and you find lots of new stamping buddies in your new area!

Tickle Me Pink said...

Good luck on your move!! This card is way cute, I love the focus on the sentiment and the fun flower in the corner ^_~ Have a great week and I hope everything works out smoothly for your family!

~KRISTY~ said...

GREAT CARD ALISON! GOOD LUCK WITH THE MOVE!

~Jules~ said...

I hope the move went well for you!

Angela K said...

Moviing is no fun, I hope all has gone well for you! Safe journey!!

Ginger - Angel 1427 said...

I hope the move goes smoothly. I look forward to visiting you when you get stamping stuff set up again. You'll have to let me know when you're ready - it'll be a good excuse for a road trip north.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin