Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Time to Stamp with Marjorie's Color Challenge



I wanted to get some more stamping in before the movers pack up all my stamps next week. It was one of those moments where I could not find inspiration so I decided to do Marjorie's Color Challenge. She is a fellow SBS4 sister and has a color challenge weekly. I didn't have the exact colors but used the Bazzill ones I had on hand.


The above card is great with the colors she chose for a masculine card. They would work well for a Father's Day card, too.


Stamp: Birthday Wishes TAC

Bazzill: Assorted (Available from TAC)

Ink: Palette Starry Night

Punch: Fiskars Threading Water (my new toy)



The card below is also using the colors Marjorie chose for her challenge. Again, I used Bazzill papers and Starry Night Palette Ink. I used a retired stamp from the set Carousel with Crystal Stickles (available from TAC). It was one of the first sets I purchased when I started stamping. Lastly, the Cheers! sentiment is from the currently available Ordinary Greetings TAC set. (TAC=The Angel Company™). The ribbon is looped through holes made using Fiskars Leave It to Weaver Border punch.









I hope you enjoy these "simply stamped" cards inspired by Marjorie's colors and thank you for visiting!



4 comments:

Littlekel90 said...

I like the way the ribbon is weaved through the bottom card, and I LOVE the carousel stamp. Great guy card, too. Hope the boxing/packing part goes smoothly. I am sure you will go through stamper's withdraw without your stuff. Hang in there, as there will be planty of other things to get done (I am sure). :) Kel

Tickle Me Pink said...

Both cards are great!! I love the fun carousel card, how you weaved the ribbon and added a little glitter ^_~ The birthday card would be great for any guy! Thanks for playing! And good luck with your move!

Deb said...

fabulous cards, the first one is a perfect mans card, the colours are well suited to masculine cards. I just love your fairground ride stamp and the way you slotted your ribbon!

Kelly S said...

Very nice cards! Love the carousel one! Good luck with the move!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin