Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hello....

Hello dear stamping/scrapping friends! This is a quick post to update you on our status with our move. Our drive went well and we made it safe. My little girl turning 10, was only car sick one time! She is our little sick girl when it comes to traveling. My son kept me company in the car while our daughter was with dad in his. It was a nice bonding experience as we "jammed" to all different types of music calling all the "punch bugs". We are now staying with family in NE Pennsylvania. The movers managed to get us all packed up and have all of our stuff in storage for a few months. We're looking diligantly trying to find a home to rent for a year until we buy. It will be worth the wait to take our time to purchase after moving around with the military for the past 23 years. :)



Until we do manage to get settled, I will be behind on my blog visits and postings. I swear, I am going through withdrawls...haha. Yes, my friends know, I tease saying "My name is Alison and I am a punch-aholic and stamp-aholic!"



I hope to be taking care of my blog visits soon for my Angel and Sisterhood blogs. Until then, be patient with me and I'll be in touch. :)



Oh, one more thing, I have already received Blog candy from Kelly! It was so nice to get into town and have a little goodie bag waiting for me! Thank you Kelly..



7 comments:

Marcia said...

Thanks for the update Alison, glad the move went smoothly. Don't panic about the blogs, we all understand, but it is nice to hear you are well and see your smily face!

Littlekel90 said...

So glad you received it, girl! Take care, enjoy our beautiful weather here in PA. I know you missed us northerners. LOL

Take care, have fun with your family, and we will all be here when you get back. ;) Kel

Lisadwb said...

So glad you all are safely in PA. Good luck with finding a new home.

Angela K said...

So very glad you are there safely! Wishing you good fortune in finding a great place to live!! :)

Seleise said...

glad to hear phase one of the move went well. It's understandable that the blog won't be the top priority but hopefully you can stamp between opening boxes. :) good luck finding the right place to live!

sparkplug17 said...

I'm glad you made it there safe! Hope you had a great holiday weekend!

scrappernic said...

Glad you made it there. I can relate to trying to find a house and living with family. I pray you find exactly the house you are looking for. I thought that would be the fun part, but I am at the point I don't even want to look anymore--LOL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin