Monday, August 4, 2008

An August Adventure

First, check out below for photo's of the NEW EXCLUSIVE CONTEST from TAC™!!!
Now a quick personal note for my close friends: We still haven't found a place and I can say I am going through craft withdrawls at this point. I can't wait to get settled to stamp and get back to business. We have decided to rent something soon to get our children ready for school. Most homes here in NEPA (Northeast Pennsylvania) are older and smaller abodes. We are planning on buying or having my brother-in-law build us a home in an upcoming project he will have. Now, since I have no projects to share, here are some specTACular specials from The Angel Company this month.


Celebrate this month with TAC! The Angel Company is offering another FREE giveaway!

Here are photos of the Fabulous Prize package....tell your friends!

Click photo's to view larger



Enter to Win this Woodrowe Package!
What you could win!!!
• Woodrowe™ Keepsake Album Kit
retail value: $14.95
• Antique Copper Hardware
retail value: $4.50
• Willoughby™ Ribbon
retail value: $4.95
• Reece™ Ribbon
retail value: $4.95
• Life Thoughts Stamp Set
retail value: $19.95
Total retail value: $49.30

• You must sign up by 11:59 pm, on August 28.• The Winner will be notified by e-mail, as well as by phone. We will also post the name of the winner in our Company Updates.

Please click on this link below to take you to the contest page......
http://www.theangelcompany.net/Promos_Aug08WoodroweWin.html

Lastly, I hope to be stamping and sharing my creative projects within a month. To my friends, I miss you all soo much already!

9 comments:

thestampspot said...

Thanks for keeping us in the loop Alison, too bad about not finding something yet. It will happen and when it does you will be so excited.

Take care
Marcia SBS4

Littlekel90 said...

You need to move a little more central PA, Alison!! :) There are 2 story Victorians, bilevels and some pretty decent sized ranch homes in our area. We could be weekend stampin' buds for sure then!! Hope you find something comfortable until you find the perfect place. Kel

Lisadwb said...

I hope you find a place soon. I know all about those craft withdraws- not a good thing. :-)

Ginger - Angel 1427 said...

Keep your chin up - you guys will find something! We are going to be in PA for the Labor Day weekend - what are you doing??

I miss you!!!

Lisa said...

I know it's tough to be kept away from your stamping stuff! Good luck in finding a place to rent. It will all be worth it in the end!

Angela K said...

Hope you find the perfect place soon! Miss seeing your creations too!

Deb said...

I hope you get settled somewhere soon even if it is temporary at least you will be able to create a stamping spot somewhere! Hope the children settle quickly in school too!

Yanitza Ramos said...

I hope that you find some place soon. Must be so stressful... yuck!

Diana said...

Alison! I am going to be praying for you! and hopefully you can find something that fits your needs!! I missed your creations soooo much!!

Love ya,
Diana

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin