Friday, August 22, 2008

An Award & Update

Our Move update...
1. Still living with family since the end of June.
2. No apartment until the end of September. (TINY)
3. I am going through stamping withdrawls...haha.
4. Plus, children are ready for school and Melanie has her braces now!
5. My computer died...I have to use my sons.
Now I've received several awards and this is one I was able to track down...hehe.


I have received this award from a Fellow Angel Blogger Lisa. Check out her wonderful blog and Thank You Lisa!!!
The rules for this are...
The rules are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominatedSo I am going to pass this on to...
All of my Wonderful Angel Bloggers and Fellow SBS4 sisters!!
I have come across another great Blog I'd like to share from Susanna. "Card of the Week." She lists some great projects and ideas from the blogging world. Also, I think everyone is aware of Allison from Stampin' When I Can.

7 comments:

thestampspot said...

Sounds like things are taking their time to settle down Alison. Won't be long now and you will be able to have your own 'space'. Thanks for the update.

:) Marcia

Seleise said...

wow - that's eventful! Hope you're able to stamp after you move into the apartment! good luck and keep smiling!

Deb said...

Hope things get sorted out for you soon! Congratulations on your award!

~KRISTY~ said...

I HAVE POPPED OVER TO VISIT LISA'S BLOG....WHAT A GREAT BLOG SHE HAS.

Yanitza Ramos said...

I hope that things settle for you soon. And congratulations on your award!

Angela K said...

Hope you get some stamp time after you get settled in your appartment! Hang in there!!

Littlekel90 said...

Sounds like things are still pretty hectic. I hope you find some time to stamp when you get into your new apartment. I miss your creations, too! :) Kel

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin