Monday, September 22, 2008

Another Look at my space.and more Organizing Tips

This view is showing my cubes of course. I Love these for storage. All of my rubber stamps are unmounted and stored in these drawers. To the right, you can see all my photo boxes. I like the clean look as I said before. In these photo boxes I keep my pre-made cards, things to alter, envelopes and various business supplies. I have several boxes full of extra TAC™ stamps I give to my Hostess's. On top of these cubes I also have a coordinating white ribbon rack. At this time it didn't hold the ribbon, now I have ribbon on it. I still have to label all my drawers as I sort them but it's all ready to go!


Storage and Organizing Ideas: (My thoughts...)

1. Store items by color. If your doing a project needing say red items they will all be in one place.

2. OR store and organize items by activity, Holidays, maker or project.

3. When your accumulation is great, be sure to label things!


Everyone is different hence we all have different styles. Once you've decided how your going to organize set time aside and dive in! Don't be afraid to scale down if your accumulating! IE Open House, Yard Sale, Gifts for Friends or Donating. Don't be afraid to lighten the load of items you no longer use or are out dated. I'm sure friends and the needy would appreciate it all.


Don't forget Double Dips time is offering a special for NEW ANGELS if you would like to join my team! Every new angel will receive an additional $50 in T-coded stamps along with the generous starter kit.


7 comments:

Tammy said...

I took your advise and purchased some of these storage cubes. I LOVE them!!!

Tammy
SBS4

Ginger - Angel 1427 said...

Thanks for enabling me with the cubes...I LOVE the clean look of white. Can you believe I'm up to 17 and have 3 more in boxes waiting for assembly!

Someday, you need to make a field trip back to S. Maryland. It was nice chatting today!

JavaMel said...

Hi there, I'm new to Angelhood 1 and just wanted to stop by to say hello.
Love our stamping room. Mine's organized but not quite as well as yours. :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow Alison, looks great! So glad you all finally got your own place. Hope things are settling down now and you'll get more time for crafting! Can't wait to see more of your beautiful work! Miss you!!!! Tammy

BarbL said...

No matter how much organizing we've already done...I'm finding it's never really complete, it's just an ongoing process.
LOVE the cubes. I have some too and they are fabulous!

Littlekel90 said...

Wow, GREAT space!! I really love all of your natural light. Your cubes are so well organized. Mine are still messy. :) but I know where everything is . . . I think.

Chelsea said...

WOW!!! Love your craft room!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin