Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bind-It-All chipboard book and Alison's Angel Bucks....


Hello again and I've been stamping!! I have a fabulous new tutorial coming that was inspired by Susan after attending her Technique Class and see samples at a fellow angel Deb Grady's blog. (I've losted the site) these posts will come later but for now here is a simple Bind-It-All project using 5/8 wires. I first cut the Chipboard in half and sanded for a distressed look using sanding blocks. I next took index cards and trimmed them to size for the inside. I assembled the book after punching the holes with my Bind-It-All. Lastly, I decorated it with miscellaneous chipboard and the most fabulous Bazzill Bitty Blossoms and other flowers I've gotten on hand.

Very peculiar, my photos will not load except for sideways...sorry. :)


Alison's Angel Bucks?
Watch for details coming soon!

Yes...as a Thank You to my Customers/Friends for still purchasing from me since my move and to Welcome new crafters to my E-commerce 24 Hour Secure Online Shopping! Watch for further details to accumulate to receive Free things and discounts that will only be offered from me, with my Alison's Angel Bucks!
Also, for members of my team (my downline) I am offering Alison's Angel Bucks. Get your wings now with the specTACular Double Dips where new angels receive an additional $50 in stamps!! E-mail me for details....

If your not familiar with The Angel Company™ Products & E-commerce it is 24 Hour secure online shopping for The Angel Company™ products! I've had this since it's conception 2 years or so ago. What is it? Shop from the privacy of your own home any time of day or night. Also, everyone that registers on my E-commerce site will receive FREE samples from me after they place their first order. Be sure to check it out http://alisonw.ismyangel.net and place your order any time of day! (Visa, Mastercard and Discover accepted) Offer valid where direct shipping from TAC™ is available. Offer from Alison Wrubel only, not a TAC™ sponsored special.)

Now...BE SURE TO CHECK BACK OR EMAIL ME AT STAMPEDBYANANGEL@AOL.COM WITH ANY QUESTIONS or if your interested!




4 comments:

"Jany" said...

Really cute project! I found it works for teachers too! My mom is a teacher and gave me an idea of what to give her.

Seleise said...

love your bind-it-all book! super cute! I bought the chipboard stacks and some index cards to do a very similar thing. great minds... :)

Littlekel90 said...

Terrific little books, great gift ideas, and oooh your Angel bucks sounds like a terrific idea. Good luck with it, too! :) Kel

thestampspot said...

Great books, I love my BIA, the things you can make with that thing! Love the colours in these, they work so well together.

:) Marcia

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin