Friday, September 19, 2008

Hooray!!

We received our household goods last Thursday. I have been relaxing the past two days and actually have my craft room ready to go! I have already crafted a gift for a fellow SBS4 sister. (Kelly L. can you e-mail me your home address please?--giggle) Can you guess who the project is for? Anyway, I went non-stop for 4 days unpacking and everything is out of boxes. I plan on posting some pictures soon and can't wait to get creating!! Until then, happy stamping and be sure to check out the fabulous specials TAC is having this month.

2 comments:

Littlekel90 said...

Aww, Alison. You are too much, girl! I am sure you have been so busy, but to think that you were so kind as to make something for me during your hectic move . . . I really appreciate your kindness! :) Kel shameless plug -- Keep an eye out at this site -- www.KLStampinNScrappin.com for some GREAT deals on crafting supplies for the scrapper or stamper in YOU! :)

thestampspot said...

How exciting Alison, to be up and ready to go. Must be an awesome feeling to finally feel settled.

:) Marcia

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin