Friday, September 5, 2008

I'll be stamping soon!

We are moving into our apartment this week after living out of suitcases with family since mid June. You can't imagine how relieved I will be! Our place may be small but I still have a craft room that I don't have to share with my husband. We get our keys on Tuesday and furniture on Thursday. I'll be sure to post pictures when it's all set up.

The sad news is that I hooked up my computer (I've been using my sons) and my computer will not work. I did back up all my photos and hope to get it working so I can upload some pictures soon.

Until then....Happy Stamping and I'll be back on with new creations and tutorials soon!

4 comments:

thestampspot said...

Yay Alison, how exciting. I cannot imagine how nice this will be for you and your family. Bet it will make you appreciate your own space so much more.

Can't wait to see what you have been up to!

Tale care and best of luck with the move.

:) Marcia

Littlekel90 said...

Good luck with the move, and I hope you are able to get your computer working again. :) Kelly

~KRISTY~ said...

GOOD LUCK WITH THE MOVE ALISON...FIRST THING I THOUGHT WAS OHHHHHH NO NOT THE COMPUTER!

Sparkle said...

Hope you have a good move in and can't wait for you to start playing again!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin