Sunday, September 7, 2008

Limited Supply..Simply Stamped...Beginner Cards

I am soo missing stamping but not too much longer to go until I have my things! I am just thankful we have held it together with family for the past 3 months. I had some down time today so I dug out what I had with me after these past 3 months to see what is there. I know I brought all my inks and things that would dry out in storage but that's mainly it. I did dig out white cardstock and a Kaliedacolor pad. The stamps sets are two of the 5 sets I did find. They are from left to right: TAC's Ordinary Greeting $10.95 and Flora Favorites $10.05
I'll call this my limited supply simply stamped project for Beginngers definately! I just needed to stamp something and this is it. I made a quick little set of cards. Although I was able to stamp it depressed me that "this" is all I had to work with versus my room of stuff. I do think it is a great little project for beginners or when time is short. Directions: Ink up stamp and Stamp...:) Giggle...Simplystampedbyanangel....
Hello from my sisters cat....:)




7 comments:

Tammy said...

Fingers crossed the time goes quickly and you are back to stamping:)

Tammy
SBS4

Lisadwb said...

Cute cards (and kitty), I hope that everything is settled very quickly and you are stamp soon.

Seleise said...

love your limited supply cards! The kaleidacolor pads are so awesome! and, your sister's cat is too cute! Good luck with the next step of your move! Hope you'll be able to get back into a stamping mode!

Barb said...

Great set of cards! I always forget about my K-pads.

Here's hoping the next step in moving goes smoothly!!

Ginger - Angel 1427 said...

Hi Alison - I'm glad you got some stamping in...I can't wait until you move and get your "space" set up. That'll be a great excuse for a road trip.

We're in WA on vacation now.

Littlekel90 said...

You may be limited, but they sure are colorful. Very pretty, and nice design for some quick notecards. Cute cat, too! :) Kel

Deb said...

you did so well with limited supplies and a little stamping is better than none! hope your move is going well and your craft room will be set up and ready soon!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin