Monday, October 13, 2008

Bind-it-all Book, Memo Pad and Fall Foliage & note

I had some time today after hiking yesterday. I decided to make my friend a Birthday Book like the one posted earlier. She really likes flowers and bright colors so here is the cover of it. The second project is an older one. I dug this one out to remember what I did on it to create one to match the birthday booklet for my friend. I hope you like them and scroll down to look at the beautiful Fall Foliage....


What a Beautfiul weekend here in Northeast PA! The temperature was terrific with sunny skies. I went hiking at a local State Park, Francis Slocum, with my sister and my 10 year old, Melanie. Here are a few pictures I took....
I am really thrilled with the way these photos came out. The relection on the water is stunning, don't you think? Now maybe I will have some time to actually print and scrapbook my day.
Personal Note: Now, as I am finishing this up, my daugher Alicia called. She and her husband (grammer?) are stationed at Camp Pendleton, California. She phoned in a panic that she can "see the fire and flames coming towards her apartment." They are evacuating. So....keep her in your prayers that they and everyone stays safe in California with those fires!! I will surely be paniced until I hear my "baby", her cat and husband are no longer in harms way.







12 comments:

"Jany" said...

Hope your daughter and her family are okay. I love the white board done with the ship collage image. Really cute!

Littlekel90 said...

I totally love your BIA project, the beautiful pics of our fall foliage here in PA, but I wanted to let you know that I too am thinking of and praying for your daughter and her little family. {{hugs}} Kel

Ying Pang, said...

love your creation and the beautiful fall pics...wish we could have fall here....is that you asked me about my blog background? you can access via the cutties blog website if you see the logo on my upper left side on my blog.HTH

Lisadwb said...

Love the projects!! And the pictures are stunning. I love fall!!
I hope your daughter and family are safe from the fire.

Barb said...

Great projects! Great job on the coloring of the ship.
And the fall foliage is gorgeous!

Ginger - Angel 1427 said...

Hi there - I actually did some stamping this weekend (at a scrapbooking crop) and will have some things to add to my blog this week. I know - it's about time!

I guess the leaves are turning now...your pictures are beautiful!!

Of course - we'll keep Alicia in our prayers...I didn't realize she was so close to the fires!!

catt871 said...

Gorgeous photos!!!! We will keep your daughter and her family in our prayers!!! Any news??

Diana said...

I will be praying for your daughter and her family. The projects are great and the pictures spectacular!! enjoy the season!

Love,
Diana

Seleise said...

the project is great and the photos are stunning. looks like you're living in a beautiful area and the reflection of the trees in the water is soooooo pretty!

Linda said...

Prayers to your daughter. I love your pictures. I have never tried the bookit thing. It looks great.

Kristine B. said...

OH, these pictures are soo gorgeous!! :) Love all the fall colors. Great projects too, btw ;)

thestampspot said...

Alison, those photos are magical, the inspiration in them, wow.

I truly hope all is well with your daughter and her husband. She is in my prayers.

:) Marcia

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin