Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Simply Stamped Stack & November Specials from TAC

I decided to Finally make a set of cards with a Matching holder. Today I am showing you Simply Stamped cards that I made for the set. I also stamped the envelopes to coordinate with the cards. Tuesday on Tutorial Tuesday, I will post instructions and pictures of the completed purse project for you to see. Here I used SU ink and cardstock. The stamp set is from TAC™ called "Holiday Magic.





You can see I also used stickles and bling. Torn edges give a bit of texture to the cards. The envelopes were Simply Stamped with the same images from this Fabulous holiday set.




TAC™ SOTM
http://www.theangelcompany.net/





thankful for you
TAC-2987 • set of 6 • $9.75
Compatible Acrylic Block: 2" x 4"



When you purchase $30.00* in merchandise,
Thankful For You (Retail Value $12.95) can be yours for a special price!

*Net total before shipping and handling and applicable tax.
No other discounts apply.
So hurry! This offer begins November 1, 2008 and ends November 30th, 2008!
(Images not shown at full size)

REMINDER DOUBLE HOSTESS, DOUBLE HALF OFF & DOUBLE CUSTOMER FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE NOW EXTENDED THROUGH TO DECEMBER 3, 2008!

(FOR A SPOUSE, FRIEND OR FAMILY WISH LIST E-MAIL ME @ STAMPEDBYANANGEL@AOL.COM)

7 comments:

kellyrae said...

Very cool. I like how you've taken the medallion from that set to create your background on 2 of those cards.

Sparkle said...

Your card is set is great!

StampinCarol said...

This is a wonderful card set! I may have to "case" these!

Marcia P said...

Oh I love sets and these are no different.

:) Marcia

~KRISTY~ said...

YOU HAVE CREATED A LOVELY SET OF CARDS ALISON, LOVE THE COLOURS.

Jane said...

Wow, love your color selection! These are gorgeous!

Jane

Barb said...

Beautiful card set, Alison!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin