Monday, November 17, 2008

3-D Christmas Tree Project from Old Tutorial Revistited!

I am trying to get my projects together for Christmas early. In the process of doing that I came across the Sizzix die cut that Karen gave me! I decided to quick show you how it goes with last years 3-D Tree instuctions. I haven't gotten the step-by-step instructions here but if you click above on "last years" or see my sidebar for 3-D tree the instructions are included.

Above is the die and the papers I used from TAC.
Below is the quickly assembled project minus the ornaments to adorn the tree!

Don't forget to go here for the complete instructions and finished projects http://stampedbyanangel.blogspot.com/2007/11/inspired-by-fairle.html

7 comments:

Littlekel90 said...

Very swirly pattern paper. I love it with the tree ornament. I bet the kids would enjoy creating these with you as well. Cool idea, mom! :) Kel

Percy said...

very cute tree! great idea!!!

Seleise said...

oh - how super cute is that?!!! awesome!

"Jany" said...

I just love this Christmas tree. It is just perfect for my desk at work! I need to work it out! I don't have the sizzix, would it work with the coluzzle system?

~KRISTY~ said...

WOW ALSION, YOUR CHRISSY TREE LOOKS SOOOO CUTE, I MAY HAVE TO GET MY HANDS ON ONE OF THOSE DIES! LOVE THE PP YOU USED!CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO PUT THE TUTORIAL UP FOR YOUR OTHER AMAZING CHRISTMAS DECORATION!

Marcia P said...

Hey Alison, love the idea .. I might have to see if I can get this to work with my circle cutter ........

:) Marcia

Ginger - Angel 1427 said...

I still LOVE this one!! Thanks for sharing again.

Sorry I've been MIA in our Sisterhood. Life has been crazy - and this time of year is filled with craft fairs for me. I'm so glad they're done.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin