Sunday, November 9, 2008

"Twirly Ornament" Tutorial Coming Soon....

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and getting plenty of stamping in. I finally took time and did a few projects today. I have a tutorial all ready to be published on Tuesday for a "Dry Erase Board". This is not a decorated dry erase board it's how to make your own!! I did several today and the post is ready to go. For now, the picture below shows the fun paper ornaments you can make. I call them " Twirly Ornaments" because they look like they are moving almost. What do you think? (Instructions coming soon)

Now, after I did the dry erase boards, I made some of these wonderful "Twirly Ornaments" that tutorial/instruction will be coming soon so watch for it! It is really easy and looks so festive in person! I hope you enjoy it!

Lastly, I have been getting rained on in October. It was my month with my SBS4 sisters to get cards in the mail. It was so fun and always lovely to get cards! Thanks ladies...here are some of the ones I recevied.
I can't wait to show you all of the exciting projects I have in the works for the holidays! Be sure to pop back in for the Dry Erase instructions and soon for the "Twirly Ornaments!

3 comments:

Littlekel90 said...

Aww, so glad you enjoyed the cards from our group, and the twirly ornament is so cute! You are getting all ready for Christmas, aren't you?! :) Kel

Barb said...

Can't wait for the 'Twirly Tutorial'... looks fun!

StampinCarol said...

Cute ornament. And looking forward to your tutorials! Great cards, too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin