Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Glittered Scalloped In The Snow card...

I mentioned in the previous post my glitter was drying. Well, here is the card I was waiting to finish it's dry time. The photo is not the greatest but it shows the glitter better than the scanned image. I used the sentiment from TAC's FREE Hostess Level A set "Just For You". The Snowman is from "In The Snow" also from TAC. I used torn paper with blue snowfakes rolled on for the background and dug out my old Tree Sizzlit die cut for the freestanding tree, the glitter everywhere is various colors of Stickles.




I think it is a really cute card and it was my husbands favorite this year. My children also liked it the best because it was simple and cute. :) ( Note: simple yes yet also time consuming to color and glitter 30!)

9 comments:

"Jany" said...

This card is really lovely. I couldn't believe we actually carry that stamp! It is really cute and you did give the image the main focus. Like that a lot. That shows that every day one sees really new stuff into our own catty that has been there forever!

Seleise said...

absolutely adorable, Alison! Love the stickles and the design - the torn paper just adds the perfect touch. super cute card!

Yanitza Ramos said...

What a gorgeous card! Loved every single detail ;)

Diana said...

I love it!! you did such a great job here!! the card is fabulous!!

TFS!

Love,
Diana

Angela K said...

Very cute card!!

Percy said...

Alison,

Thanks for this lovely card!!! It is beautiful in real life!!! Merry Christmas!

{{HUGS}}

Kelly L aka Littlekel90 said...

This is a beautiful design!! I really LOVE snowmen, and this one is NO acception! Beautiful with the torn snowflake paper, too. I am sure everyone on your Christmas list will LOVE them. Hugs and Merry Christmas!!! :) Kel

Barb said...

I LOVE this card... and I was one of the lucky ones to receive it in the mail! Thanks, Alison!

Melissa Bove said...

Such an adorable card! I love that image! And the glitter looks great!!

Hugs, Melissa

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin