Sunday, December 28, 2008

I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday. I've had a fabulous one with my oldest daughter flying in from California. Today, I took time after the holiday madness to craft a bit. I Loved my secret sister box of goodies from my SBS4 group. Here is a photo of my goodies and a bad photo of the card I made. It's like she read my mind on the stamp to send me and it is beautiful!

Also, I haven't forgotten about my Blog Anniversary coming and also my Blog Candy for my counter going so high!


I used all TAC cardstock and Prismacolor watercolor pencils with Stickles and Prisma Glitter for this simple card. I Love using the watercolor pencils with tombow blender pen.
I used the Whiff Of Joy Stamp that is part of the Guardian Angel collection I believe. I love angels being a part of The Angel Company™.

7 comments:

dianets7 said...

I have that stamp set and it is wonderful and so versatile! Congrats in your goodies and a lovely card.

Ginger - Angel 1427 said...

It looks like nice loot! Cute card. And most of all - CONGRATULATIONS on having Alicia come home for Christmas!! How exciting!!

Kelly L aka Littlekel90 said...

Very nice package from you SBS sister!! :D Love that WOJ stamp . . . so perfect for Valentine's day, too! Congrats on the goodies, you lucky girl! Kel :)

Barb said...

Love the card, Alison... that image is so sweet. And you definitely got-the-goods from your SBS sis!!

Deb said...

So glad you liked your goodies and you made a beautiful card with your new stamp, they are amazing stamps to work with! Happy New Year!

Seleise said...

super cute card and great batch of goodies! Isn't it fun!!!

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card!! I love that stamp! Great job!!

Hugs, Melissa

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin