Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Time Flies and Instructions...

I just noticed that in 50 days it will be my 2 year blog Anniversary! I have also noticed my counter has passed over 25,000 hits! Thank You so watch for Blog candy to come soon!

I feel so special that you, my dear friends, keep coming back! I have been lacking on my posts and it's not by choice but by obligations. I have soo many projects to share when I get a break with tutorials. Can you believe I have not even started my Christmas Cards yet? With that being said, I want to share with you one of my favoite cards I've done a few years past which will be my inspiration for my holiday cards. I have pulled the photo off of my old picturetrail site that I have not updated since I started blogging!

I use to use this one for home Workshops using stamps from TAC that are discontinued. The butterfly is stamped on transparency with Black staz-on and then glittered! This is then attached to the white piece that has been sponged using the Faux Tearing technique, then stamped with TAC's retired Vine set in a tad bit darker ink. It's simple and sweet I think.





Again, as I stay behing on posts I thank you for visiting. Watch for some Blog Candy soon for my counter rising and my Blog Anniversary!! Details on those two free giveaways will be coming soon!

Sneak hint: Free stamps, papers and ebellishments will be included in my giveaways so watch for the details...:)

Happy Stamping.....



14 comments:

Tammy said...

So pretty!! Love the background, it adds the perfect touch....

Tammy M
SBS4

catt871 said...

So gorgeous!!!!

JavaMel said...

This card is so beautiful. I think I even have this butterfly. Am going to have to try this one out soon. Thanks for the inspiration.

Seleise said...

that is gorgeous, Alison! I haven't done very many Christmas cards yet either so mine may go out in February! :) Can't wait to try your card technique!

kellyrae said...

The card is absolutely gorgeous! I love all the layers and textures (I'm a glitter gal and to have it be so subtle and still make a statement...woo hoo).

Deb said...

beautiful card and almost 2 years!!! amazing, well done!

Barb said...

I'm glad you pulled this from the vault to show us! Just beautiful! I've still got a HUGE list of Christmas cards to do... where does the time go?

Lisadwb said...

Beautiful, that wil always be my favorite Butterfly

Donelda said...

WOW!! This is an amazing card!! I love it! Thanks for making sure to upload it!!

~KRISTY~ said...

WOW ALISON, YOUR NEW CARD IS JUST STUNNING!THE COLOURS ARE PERFECT.

Diana said...

I really love this card, it looks awesome!!

Love,
Diana

Ginger - Angel 1427 said...

WOW - now I should feel extra special, since I got one of these long ago! I still love this card - and that butterfly! Great job!

"Jany" said...

LOVE this stamp! I love more what you did with it too.

Jane said...

Wow...this is stunning. Hmm..may have to see if I have any butterfly stamps that will work for this.

Jane
SBS4

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin