Monday, December 15, 2008

Transparent Let it Snow and Holiday Magic...

Hello fellow crafters and welcome back! I made some Holiday cards finally. I did manage to send some 60+ cards but still have 28 in the process as my glitter dries!

I was inspired by my favorite card and faux tearing. I used two shades of blue ink to create the faux edge starting with the lighter blue then stamping on top with images from TAC's Snowy Swirl set in darker ink. On the transparency is Staz On Opaque White adhered to the cardfront. I also used Fiskars border punch, layered my cardstock inside of the card for the added touch.











This next simply stamped card is using TAC's Holiday Magic set with Staz On Opaque White ink. (Holiday Magic is one of my favorite sets consisting of 9 Stamps for $15.95 US) I Finally used my snowflakes Cuttlebug folder that I've had forever for some texture.

Some may even receive one of these in the mail! I am behind needless to say with my holiday cards I was fortunate enough to have older ones already prepared so I used them also. I have also been keeping busy with Coaster Calendars that I am selling with magnets. Whew.... so much to do so little time!

Happy stamping and again... after the holidays I will be posting for my Blog Candy for my Blog Anniversary and for my counter going above 25,000 hits!!




3 comments:

kellyrae said...

Gorgeous card. The faux layering technique is one of my favorites. Isn't it fun? I like your mix of blues and am now inspired to stamp some long-overdue Christmas cards. Congrats on your 25,000+ hits!

Lisadwb said...

Beautiful cards. The faux tearing looks great.

Jane said...

Cool! Love the transparency card.

Jane
SBS4

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin