Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Little Stinkers Valentine & FREE Blog Candy Drawing Reminder

I finally took some time to create today. I was wanting to make a Valentine card for my twin sister. She had a pet skunk that died and I thought the new Little Stinkers set from TAC was perfect in conjunction with the new Showers of Love set. (The showers of love is a combo of baby and wedding shower) I had fun putting fun flock on the white of the skunk, gel pens were used on the flowers and the black of the "fur". I also used my Marvy scallop and rectangle punches here. I liked the look of the crystals for shiny rain drops.

I hope you enjoy this card. All itTems are available from TAC with exception of the bling and prima flowers. I have TAC florals but not as many. Don't forget about my blog candy giveaway being announced Feb. 15 and tell your friends or link it up on your blog. It's an awsome package of freebies for posting OR ordering on my alisonw.ismyangel.net shopping site.

6 comments:

Seleise said...

I didn't know you had a twin. how fun! My dad was an identical twin. It was great! cute card - love the combination of the sets and the flower background!

Sparkle said...

This skunk is too cute! I love your card. Your sister will love it!

Percy said...

This is such a cute card! I kind'a like this set but was not sure, you are convincing me....:)

KimboSue said...

Happy Blogoversary!

Barb said...

This is just adorable, Alison! Love the bits-o-bling and the flowered background :)

Anna said...

Love this one too! I really like how you did the flowers in the background! This skunk is too cute! I'm loving this set!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin