Saturday, January 31, 2009

Long Post: Transparency Remember and TAC Feb. specials...


Click on the photo to view larger

Yes, it's another transparency project. I just love the dimension and sophisticated look (IMHO) that it gives on a simple card. Again, I stamped using staz on to transparency purchased at the office supply store OR you can use acetate. The sentiments are from TAC Always Remember, Beautiful Day and the tree Love and Laughter sets. I used bazzill green cardstock from TAC and retired Mulberry Meadow. Again, I've used florals and bling. This is another simply stamped project you can do in just a few minutes. I hope you enjoy it. I know I have enjoyed making time to do some simply stamped cards this week. As most of us, the days go so quickly and I haven't had time to create more detailed step by step projects with tutorials but maybe I can work on monthly ones.

UPDATE BLOG CANDY
I originally placed my blog candy giveaway for all posts there saying what their favorite project was and why, or for ordering on my angelnet. I am drawing on FEB 15 for this original post on Jan 25. There are only 3 posts and 4 orders so far for a total of 7 entries...so don't forget to post what your favorite project is and why under the Jan 25 post!!
(Two stamp sets one from Serendipity BRAND NEW and discontinued products from TAC)


I have a fun project made and photos for a baby announcement or baby shower ready to post. I can't wait to do the quick tutorial for you and share this with you. It is so cute! I hope I can put a template here somehow for you to upload it. You will Love it!


Feb. TAC specials...or see theangelcompany.net/promotions

TAC™ Promo
http://www.theangelcompany.net/
TAC™ Promos
http://www.theangelcompany.net/
TAC™ SOTM
http://www.theangelcompany.net/


Don't forget you can order from the new "magalogue" Serendipity that is a supplement to TAC's Fall/Winter 08 Catalogue. Images back to 100%, beautiful sets, ideas and instrucions as a magazine. I Love it! Contact me for yours today!

(Typos and grammatical errors left for your enjoyment today and always..hehe)

5 comments:

Velta said...

Oh Good Heavenly Grief....this is too good to be true...By the way...love your blog and thanks for your sweet comments to mine.

Seleise said...

This card is gorgeous! I have got to try the transparency overlay one of these days. love the combination of phrases too. awesome!

Betty Giles said...

Allison, you have done another elegant card. How did you do the scalloped edge?

Anna said...

I love this card! I have this set and don't use it enough!

Barb said...

Beautiful card, Alison! Love the big floral, and the L & L set is one of my favorites!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin