Monday, February 16, 2009

Blossoms, Buttons and Love Blooms here...

This photo is horrid, but I hope you get the idea done here. I wanted to use the new Blossoms and Buttons that TAC is now carrying. I made this for a Valentine but am just uploading now. The photo below shows the items used and it was a basic quick card that I did with my 10 year old little princess. She had much fun using the punches and as always, she loves stickles as much as I do.









The photo to the left shows the items I used on my "dirty" work surface.



TIP: I love unmounted stamps and store them in CD cases that really save a LOT of space. If you have looked at pictures of my craft room you can see my "cubes" that hold all of my CD's. I do also keep binders with a stamped inventory of what I have numbered to coordinate with the numbered CD cases. I can Never remember the names of All the sets I have.


This photo? I am recycling some of the prima milk bottles I have on hand. the Blossoms and Buttons come in a plastic container that I don't really care for. I placed the flowers in one jar and the buttons in another jar from one plastic container.


Now...I hope I am better at crafts than taking photos! Can you see why I don't scrap much..haha. My pictures just don't do the people in them justice. :) Until next time... Happy Crafting
I posted on Feb. 15 my blog candy winner...again, thanks for participating and watch for more candy to be given away soon! Congrats again...Tonya.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love your idea of putting those flowers and buttons in old prima jars. Cute cute card .. love the stickles!

Jewels said...

Great idea for reusing those bottles. They look so pretty!
Jewels

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin