Saturday, February 14, 2009

Fun Fur Revisited & Drawing tomorrow for blog candy..

I like the color combination of this card inspired by TAC's exclusive Hip Hop collection of papers. I used Bazzill cardstock yellows for the card base, torn edge Bazzill in purple, then layered the Hip Hop on that. To weave the revisited fun fur I used Fiskars treading water punch. The stamps used here are from Beautiful Day and the birds are paper pieced on the Marvy Circle punches.

I am drawing for my blogcandy on Sunday, tomorrow. This is your last chance to enter so click here.

3 comments:

Deb said...

beautiful card Alison, I love the birds and the way you mirrored the background in their colours!
Hope you are having a great weekend! Debx

Barb said...

What a fun card! Great paper piecing on the birds!

Marcia P said...

Oh, I love paper piecing and you have done a great job!

:) Marcia

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin