Friday, February 20, 2009

Good Timber sponged Hello

I love this set! I found it while flipping through stamps I had yet to catalogue and forgot I had it. It is a TAC set called Good Timber. I am inspired with this one from Michelle Zindorf's fabulous artork and tutorials on her blog. She is like a "master" craftsman with a brayer and her nature cards.(Although I stipple & sponge) If you have never taken a look at her wonderful works be sure to check it out!


The trees were stamped first, then I sponged my attemp at some sunny colors up top, then the blue shades and lastly the green of the grass and around the trees. I stamped on my base card using versamark for the watermark and added eyelet stickers to the bottom.

I am posting for The Angel Bloghop using Butterfly Swirls set later this weekend. It's fun to hop blogs with us angels using all the same set for different ideas, techniques and layouts. Be sure to watch for this posting Feb. 22 to view my project card, tutorial and other angels ideas!

3 comments:

Seleise said...

you do such amazing work with stippling and sponging. I love the layers and textures. I am getting that set so thanks for the inspiration!

Olde Country Creations said...

This is fantastic! Really beautiful!!


Tonya

Kellyismyangel said...

Beautiful card! Peaceful, very nice!
-Kelly R.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin