Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Everything Is Blooming

One of my dear friends Birthdays is in a few weeks and since I have only a few pre-made birthday cards besides my basic Very beginner ones I made her this one. I've used TAC's New Everything Is Blooming set and the Happy Birthday from the ever classic Trendy Greetings. I colored with Prisma watercolor crayons and added stickles, bling and embossed with the popular cuttlebug embossing folders for another simply stamped card.

Don't forget see Jan. 25 post for your chance to win click here--> BLOGCANDY!!

Just a note from me, now if you've been following my blog you know when we moved last summer my computer died in transit somehow. My older sister gave me an older laptop (awesome nice sister not my twin although my twin is awesome too..lol) so anyway, this one was older and worked fine, scanned nothing wrong with it but it no longer works. Argh.. I'm wondering what am I doing? I'm am pretty good with computers and just determined to get some external memory on "the next" one. I am using my 10 year olds laptop now and I don't want to get yet another one just yet. It's saddening when all my backups were full and I couldn't get the rest of my folders copied in time...pout. Oh well, it could be worse right? I did save most of my photos from the "to print" neverending folder..lol. Thanks for listening to me vent...haha.

Until next time friends remember typos and grammatical errors left for your enjoyment.

10 comments:

Lisadwb said...

Cute card. I love that set.

SO sorry about your computer. I highly recommend an external Hard drive- take it from one that lost a ton of her pictures!!

Deb said...

beautiful card, love the sweet image and the pretty flower!
Have a great evening, Debx

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh look at that sweet girl, Love her boots, or are those socks! Tooooo cute.

Rita, an Inky Friend said...

Too cute.... love how you colored her, the boots are to die for, and the flower!! And my your computer gremlins move on soon. rita w

Ginger - Angel 1427 said...

Simply ADORABLE!

Seleise said...

dang - sorry to hear about your computer but love, love, love your card! The cards you did with your sister are fabulous too! how fun!

Kelly L aka Littlekel90 said...

Awww, so sorry to hear about your computer woes. Although, I don't think it is you. My computer tech guys tell me 3 years is usually the life of a computer (most of us try and stretch them a bit farther for our money) -- myself included. They also suggest a hard drive for backup of your important software and files. I know . . . who wants to spend an extra $100 for an external HD? not me either, but it is definitely worth it in the end. Hugs, Kelly

Marcia P said...

Being someone who lost an enormous amount of photos when our computer died without warning, I now back up and back up and back up .... not going down that path again!

Cute card, I like your sketch.

:) Marcia

Angela K said...

Very cute!!

Mary Leeson said...

Absolutely adorable card! Thanks for visiting my giveaway post on my blog! Bless~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin